4 Simple Steps for Big Results,that you can apply right away
focus on what matters to you,
and get more done than you ever thought possible.
I value your privacy and promise not to share your email.
Cancellation When you cancel your registration for the Focused + On Fire Masterclass, any amounts paid will not be refunded.
However, you can either
1) invite a friend to participate in your place. In that case you should contact me with the contact details of the person replacing you, at least 48 hours prior to the class + by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I reserve the right not to accept the participation of the person that is proposed; or
2) transfer the amount paid to invest in any program or product that I would release in the future.
I reserve the right to cancel the Focused + On Fire Masterclass if there are less than 4 participants 7 days before the start of the program. In that case you will be fully refunded for the amount you paid to participate in the program.
If you did all the exercises and homework assigments and you attended all workshops in the first 45 days of the Focused + On Fire Masterclass and you don't find that this program is making a difference in your life, then I'll refund you for the remaining portion of the program on a pro rata basis on condition that you provide me with all your completed homework assignments and on condition that you attended all workshops that were held in the first 45 days of the program.
Started weeks will not be refunded. You will not be refunded for the used portion of the program.
Conditions for Participation the Program
By agreeing with these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that this program is not intended as a substitute for any medical or psychological treatment by a medical doctor or psychotherapist.
If you are currently suffering, or have suffered in the past from any psychological condition (e.g. depression, psychosis, …), it is your responsibility to decide, together with a medical doctor or with a qualified psychotherapist, whether you are apt to participate in this program. Before, During and After the Program
By paying for and/or participating in the program and/or agreeing with these terms and conditions, you acknowledge and agree that
1) the purpose and aim of any teaching, coaching + mentoring is to help you look at yourself and your life from a different perspective, and to create a safe space for reflection and exploring actions, choices, hurdles, desires, hopes and dreams;
2) the purpose is not tell you how to live your life or make decisions for you, nor should you use it as a substitute for treatment by or advice of a professional therapist, counselor, psychiatrist, doctor or any similar professional caregiver;
3) any decision taken by you is your decision and your decision and responsibility only; you are aware that and you confirm that the teacher, the content of the program, the teaching, coaching or mentoring, can not be held responsible for
- any decision or any choice you make before, during or after the program,
- nor for any damage or claim that might be the consequence of that decision or choice;
4) the information you shared during one-on-one coaching and/or mentoring and/or in-between conversations through email or any other medium will be treated as confidential, but that, in some cases, some portions may be shared with third parties, and without your prior consent. If so, and in return, those portions must exclude your full name or any specific content that would make it easy and straightforward to identify you.