I’m An Bourmanne
Career + Confidence Coach for Ambitious Go-Getters Who Worry Too Much About What Other People Think
And I’m so excited to see you here,
because I know how energy-draining it can be
to pretend everything’s fine at work
– even though it DOESN’T feel like a right fit anymore.
And I know how challenging it can be to pinpoint exactly what you’d love to do instead.
And that’s NOT because you DON’T know what you want.
You DO know.
And you’re actually leaving clues for yourself every single day.
You’re simply – and inadvertently – using the wrong tactics to figure it what you really want.
Ignoring the clues.
And getting lost in overthinking, shoulds and can’ts.
In my “How to Find The Career that has You Jump Out of Bed in the Morning” Starter Kit
1) I tell you exactly what 3 mistakes I see most talented, driven women make (and I made those myself too)
2) for each mistake, I give you an alternative that DOES work (and I’ve applied it myself too)
3) I talk about the clues you are leaving for yourself every single day, and
4) I take you through a step-by-step exercise to identify the roadblocks + hurdles that keep you stuck in confusion and self-doubt – DESPITE your best intentions.
Imagine jumping out of bed in the morning.
Buzzing with ideas and energy.
Eager to get to work.
And FINALLY making the impact on the world you’ve ALWAYS known you could have.